Our students deeply engage in wholistic life learning with a commitment to working collaboratively. Our curriculum embodies the intellectual-consciousness, emotional, physical, spiritual, relational, and creative aspects of life. Emphasis is place the development of professional, interpersonal, and communication skills as well as creative expression to access innovative new approaches to ecological-focused social, economic, and environmental design.
Our programs encourage
- demonstrated and potential learning ability
- overall vitality/excitement towards learning and interest in transformative learning
- initiative in seeking out opportunities for enhancing their knowledge base
- potential for leadership, as demonstrated through personal character and professional development
- personal altruistic qualities and community/professional contributions
Schedule an appointment to talk with one of our enrollment advisors. We will help you to clarify which of our programs best fit your goals and answer your questions regarding our blended learning format, convenient online coursework, and the application process. The staff and instructors at the Conservatory are here to support you and ensure that your learning experience is personally and professionally enriching.
You also may contact an enrollment advisor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 844-300-0307.